Tuesday, May 19

i have a theory

... that being, the shorter a person's name is, the more fun they are to ride with.


Riding with JJ and AJ at Apex, last night. Click here to see pictures in fullscreen.


I'm sure there are exceptions to it, but I'm finding it to be an eerily good rule of thumb.

8 comments:

JenyJo said...

awesome shots!! awesome ride!!! brilliant company!!!

thanks for the bit of heaven!

jj

Ed said...

Nice pictures you shutterbug :-)

Thanks for taking care of my darling!!

Ed

TVC15 said...

"Ed" Hmmm. 1, and 2. That's it. See?! I'm telling you, there's something to this thing .... ;)

Looking forward to riding somewhere in the same vicinty as you at roughly the same time and enjoying the last part of parking lot beers with you two .... very soon.

Anonymous said...

i agree with jeny. awesome shots. i really like the slide show.

commutant said...

Like JD maybe?

the Western Slope is calling...

TVC15 said...

HAhahaha -- yes, exactly like JD. Awesome. :-D

The Evil MGE! said...

Nice shots...you need to be posting them more often.

TVC15 said...

Thanks! Ya'll are too nice. :)